What We Do
GIVE to the Sedalia School
The perfect choice to celebrate and recognize educational success and excellence.
The Sedalia School District Foundation will:
- Generate tax-free money for Sedalia School District use
- Develop a perpetual private fund to help encourage long-range planning and to fund specific projects
- Provide financial assistance for innovative projects or programming created by Sedalia School District staff
- Develop and improve relationships with individuals and groups by offering a tax-free way to support activities and programs in the Sedalia School District in which they may have a special interest
- Provide additional funding for scholarships
The mission of the Sedalia School District Foundation is to provide financial resources to stimulate learning opportunities for students, teachers, staff, and members of the community, including but not limited to scholarships, teaching aids, and facilities.
The vision of the Foundation is to provide all Sedalia School District students innovative opportunities to help them reach their full potential and become productive, valued members of the community.
The Sedalia School District Foundation was incorporated in 1995 as a not-for-profit corporation for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code. The School Board and community leaders endorsed the Foundation because of the success of so many similar efforts by communities across the nation.