Foundation receives generous support from Sedalia School District #200 personnel
Sedalia School District #200 teachers, staff, and administrators have a tradition of generously supporting the Sedalia School District Foundation. In October SSD employees will receive an email with instructions for donating to the Sedalia School District Foundation during the Payroll Contribution campaign. Your participation in our annual fund drive demonstrates to community members, alumni, and your students a commitment to the Foundation’s mission.
Benefits of Payroll Contribution:
- Eligible to apply for a Sedalia School District Foundation classroom mini-grant
- Contribute $20 or more and receive a “Thank You” gift delivered to your school
- “Early Bird” contributors are entered in a prize drawing. To qualify as an “Early Bird” your Payroll Contribution card must be returned to your building’s office before 10 a.m. on Early Bird day.
- Luncheon from the SSDF board of directors for the school with the highest percentage of staff participation
- Contribution is tax-deductible
For your convenience, you may choose payroll deductions over six months, a one-time contribution in March, or make a contribution when you return the card to your building administrative assistant.
In the photo Horace Mann Elementary School earned the “Thank You” luncheon from the Sedalia School District Foundation board of directors for the largest percentage of staff contributors. Sara Pannier, principal of Horace Mann, was presented with the red apple trophy.
Winning the Red Apply Trophy and the luncheon that accompanies it fuels a friendly competition between principals. Which school will next earn the prize?